Wednesday 30 March 2011

Mood Board

Using just a few images of Google, I selected some of the images that were coming into my head through my development of ideas. As crude as it is I feel it would help me communicate to others the sort of images I am seeing without using words. 


I feel it includes some of the main props and imagery I can see being included in the 20 second animation, whether they are used literally or not. It may be the case that I will be making these props out of clay and other materials, or simply using existing purchased items depending on the media I choose to use. 

The two main things that stood out to me through listening to the music were the trombone and the red and white umberella. Firstly the trombone/trumpet; though this is a very literal translation I just couldn't get the idea of a brass band playing at a traditional holiday resort such as Scarborough out of my head. Secondly the red and white umbrella. Through listening to the piece I could continually see red and white in my head and when I tried to apply this to an object I found it applying itself to items such as sun chairs, parasols, gazebos and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment